Monday, April 22, 2013

I Like Beverages and Sandwiches

Monday is here! YAY!!!

just kidding.

I'm tired and part of it is anticipation of BEING tired because tomorrow morning I have to wake up at 4am! I'm going on a business trip :) which is fun except for the whole working from 4am to 9pm thing. Hopefully I can tough it out and make good food choices and enjoy my trip. I will be sure to share highlights from my East Coast adventure this week 

This weekend was good for me, except we did get a whole bunch of snow Thursday into Friday so our deck looked like this. 

Gross

On Saturday the bf and I had Potbelly sandwiches for lunch, I got grilled chicken with extra lettuce on wheat.

I also got to drink a new beverage, I love these sparkling waters from Target and they now have some new flavors, this was strawberry lemonade and it was really refreshing!

Saturday night the bf and I went out to Bostons and I got cocktails! I haven't had a mixed drink in years, I honestly don't even remember the last time we went out and I drank something other than beer or wine, lol I'm such a lightweight. But I wanted something with soda so I had vanilla vodka/diet coke...it was good :)

On Sunday I decided to try the "Fruit Floes" I got at Trader Joes

I thought they would be like popsicles, but I had no idea they would have chunks of shredded fruit in them...I did NOT like this. The flavor was really good but I like to lick popsicles and not bite them, I have sensitive teeth and can't bite them. Therefore random chunks of shredded fruit were all sticking out and getting in my mouth and it was just gross. I had a little then gave the rest to my brown dogs, they liked it haha

And the sun FINALLY came out in MN, got up to 40 something degrees...although I've heard rumors of another 6-9 inch snow storm coming tonight...OY 
(don't look at my double chin, that was a bad angle to take a photo at, I should know better)







9 comments:

  1. I am excited to see your East Coast pictures! Where are you traveling to? I also HATE chunky fruit popsicles!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I went to Charlottesville, Va, it was a nightmare of a trip! but i'm home now. Yes chunky fruit is weird, I like fruit by itself, but if its in something weird I can't stand it!

      Delete
  2. OMG, your dog's face in the fruit thingy picture is hilarious. Safe travels!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :) yeah she is a pretty good little begger!

      Delete
  3. all that snow ain't right! what the hell is wrong with your weather?! and i thought we had crappy weather up in canada! hope it warms up for you soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think our weather is angry at us this year! supposed to be 70 this weekend finally...before it snows again next week !!!

      Delete
  4. I can't believe you're still getting snow! Sheesh!

    Your dog wasn't going to let so much as a single drip of fruitsicle escape! LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh no, little Bella will catch ANY crumb or drop that I miss, sure helps me have to clean less :)

      Delete
  5. You ought to as shown by an overall perspective overwhelming close by well-performing material, which recommends that see it: Benefit Beverages NY

    ReplyDelete