Thursday, April 18, 2013

Uneventful Day

Yesterday was pretty uneventful for me, life is usually a bit on the quieter side when the bf travels, I tend to use that time to veg a little bit more, watch some tv shows that only I enjoy and make easy meals for just one girl. I also got in a little C25K week six action, which is the last day of the whole plan that includes any walking breaks in between running periods...starting with my next run I am running minimum 25 minutes straight every time..I am TERRIFIED. But, as I look back along this C25K journey I notice that every time I thought something would be too hard and I wouldn't be able to do it...I did it! I haven't had to do any days/weeks more than once I have just pushed through. Granted I'm not running 10 minute miles, maybe eventually, but not yet. I just run at a comfortable pace that keeps me in the 150-170 bpm heart zone I like to do cardio in.

I had a fruity/greek yogurt/fiber cereal breakfast...I thought I would never get sick of this, but I sort of am. I think I need to switch up my breakfasts a little more because I get bored and I think it makes me crave more snacky variety later in the day.

For dinner I tossed a salad together with some chicken, I recently bought this pre-cooked stuff, I'm usually not a huge fan of pre-cooked meat but this stuff intrigued me so I gave it a shot. A lot of times pre-cooked chicken like this smells like tuna to me and I DO NOT like tuna.
This stuff gets my thumbs up.

I was so hungry after my workout I ate half my salad before I remembered to snap a picture! 


Then my puppy climbed up on my chair and tried to snuggle and beg at the same time..but I'm greedy and didn't share. 

Later in the evening I needed a snack so I cracked open a can of Zevia and some Popcorn! 




Did you have an exciting or uneventful day yesterday?







No comments:

Post a Comment